A Wish For Thanksgiving

There are thousands of volunteers preparing tens of thousands meals for the homeless and impoverished communities tomorrow across this nation. If I could I would be right there with them. It's a blessing for me to see so many reach out to those in need.

My wish for this and every Thanksgiving is for everyone who possibly can reach out to someone in need.

I'm not asking this on behalf of the homeless, for they, for the most part, will have their's. I'm asking on behalf of your neighbors, people living within your own community, perhaps on your block, maybe even next door. People who have no family or friends available. People who maybe feel forgotten; people who need a reason to be thankful. There are as many different reasons as there are people.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment